The Franschhoek Tasting Experience are for those who truly enjoy the finer things in life.
With the Franschhoek Tasting Experience you have to think quality and you have to taste luxury.
On the rare occasion that wine and food really work well together it’s like a symphony in your mouth.
If you have half a day spare, the Franschhoek Tasting Experience will showcase some of Franschhoek’s culinary delights.
Winemakers spend months and years crafting and nurturing superb wines in their cellars.
Chefs spend hours and days creating delicate, bite-sized portions of food and other South African delicacies to match the hand-crafted wines.
Together the wine and food pairings create an explosion of flavours which complement each other.
Each fantastic on its own – a match made in heaven together!
So what is the Franschhoek Tasting Experience and how does it work?
• Guests will visit two different wine estates in the Franschhoek Wine Region.
• The Franschhoek Tasting Experience is offered on a Half Day basis only.
• We can-not accommodate anyone with any food allergies or anyone unable to eat any particular foods due to religious beliefs – we have no control what the wine estates include in these tastings.
• Pre-bookings of at least 24 hours in advance are essential if you would like to go on this tasting experience with us.
• We offer this tasting 7 days a week.
• The rates INCLUDES all the wine and food pairings – great value for money!
• The tour is offered in small groups of no more than 10 guests at a time – Private Options are available on request.
We can ONLY collect guests in the Stellenbosch or Franschhoek areas – if you stay in Cape Town and would like to join you are welcome to Uber to the closest town which is Stellenbosch.
The Franschhoek Tasting Experience is non-guided on the vehicle – the driver will collect you from your hotel / guest house and then drive you to both the estates for tastings.
The staff at each wine estate will take you through the wine and food pairings and will tell you all there is to know about the estate that you are visiting. Ultimately you will receive lots of information while enjoying the tastings.
The Franschhoek Tasting Experience operates on a daily basis.
We are closed on Xmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day – those days WE enjoy the wine and food!!!
We look forward to take you on a culinary journey through the Franschhoek wine region.